On April 19, Turning Green launched a climate change survey to coincide with Earth Week 2022. The survey titled Anxiety to Action: Insights from college and university students about climate change and pathways to action will seek input from thousands of college and university students from around the world. Our goal is to assess student knowledge of climate change and their ideas for solutions-based action. We will employ this data to empower and unify students to take concrete steps, locally and globally, to propel climate action.
Want to learn more about climate change? Looking for resources to inspire your climate action journey? Discover resources, definitions for common climate change terms and read through our comprehensive, resource-filled story of climate change.
Climate Action Opportunities
- Join Turning Green to deepen impact, connect student leaders globally and heal the planet and our future. Let us know if/how you want to be involved
- Apply to join our mid-May virtual inaugural Climate Change Summit with students from around the world.
- Work with us on climate change education materials/campaigns to expand climate action opportunities
- Become a Campus Rep for Project Green Challenge, our fall global initiative
- Apply for an internship (college and grad students)
- Love to write? Help us with our monthly newsletter (join a team of 6-8 students)
“I have a lot of anxiety about climate change, but connecting with like minded students helps me feel not alone. I began working with Turning Green and students across the world to use our shared passion for the planet and collective voice to make bold, impactful change. The survey is the entry point..”